In order for one of our knowledgeable loan officers to provide you with a prequalification letter, we will need the following documents:
- Filed tax returns from the past 2 years
- Extension of tax returns (if applicable)
- W-2s, 1099s from the past 2 years
- Bank statements from the past 2 months
- 2 most recent pay stubs (for last 30 days)
Also, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Are you looking to purchase or refinance?
- Do you have a copy of your recent credit report?
- Have you ever filed for bankruptcy? If so, when?
- Is the down payment in your account or will it be gifted to you?
- Do you currently own property? If so, please be able to provide the most recent mortgage statement(s)
You may also check to see if your mortgage loan is with Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac by checking with both links below:
Fannie Mae Lookup
Click on the link below to find out if your current mortgage loan is with Fannie Mae. It will help you understand what additional programs you might qualify for.
Freddie Mac Lookup
Click on the link below to find out if your current mortgage loan is with Freddie Mac. It will help you understand what additional programs you might qualify for.